Little Angel convent School.

So there is a boy who born in UP, brought and raised in Delhi. He had a very banger kind of  childhood. He had countless childhood memories. He had a son who is just 7 years old and who is always playing video games and never go outside, never interact with someone new. So one day he decided to talk to his son regarding the same. On the very same night he is try to convincing his son to go out and play outside games with new peoples, interact with them and create memories and he told him “ Die with memories not with regrets”. Suddenly his son asked “ papa aapka bachpan kaisa tha”. When he heard this his eyes became watery and body becomes numb and he reminding his childhood memories. Then he replied “ mera bachpan mere hisaab se kaafi gajab mere paas kaafi kisse apko bataane ke liye, so listen “ I am going to share my first event which is occurred in “ Little angel convent school “ When I was in 5th grade I had 2 very good friends one is Sujant and another is Suryansh. We had class teacher whose name was Tanya Aggarwal. Who took all our class whole day she was the only teacher who teaches us. So one day I and my friend Sujant was sitting on the second bench of the third row in front of our teacher. He took out the sharpener and asked me what is its job bro. I replied it is used to sharpen the pencil. I don’t know what strikes in Sujant’s mind that he suddenly starting to unscrew the blade from the sharpener with his compass and a few moments later he got the blade in his hands. “ You know my son when we are children we always wore shorts in our school. Now the real fun begins. Now Sujant asked me what is the use of this. I said I dont know. Sujant saw down and said bro your thigh looks so good, i laughed and replied yours to bro so what. Then he said “ yrr agar isko hum apni thigh pe chalaayen to kya hoga.  I said mujhe nhi pta chl dekhte hai. I was so excited to see what going to happen next. I took the blade from Sujant’s hand and said I will do first my hand and your thighs Sujant’s said Ok. I took the balde and drove it on his thigh, At first nothing happened I said nothing happens from it. Now he drove the blade on my thigh, still, nothing happened. After few minutes of doing that our thighs are in blood. There is blood all over our clothes. We freaked out. We went to our teacher. Explained everything. Teacher asked who did this, my friend said he did it. As soon as she heard I did this she slapped on my face like a demon.  I was crying like I was in hell. Then she medicated us. After that, we both are so and happy, laughing at seeing each other I dont know why but we liked that moment. Then we came back our class. We are so happy that we going back to our class to sit on our bench  then teacher said to me that you will not sit on the bench sit on the floor right now I asked  why ma’am she replied because I say so. 


After that, I sit on the floor. The teacher went back to the principles cabin and called my father and explained the whole scenario to him. I guess after half an hour or one hour later my father came. You know my son your grandfather was so short-tempered. He freaked out when he heard I did this.  He came into my classroom directly and in front of the whole class and the teachers he slapped me 2-3 times, then without anyone’s permission, he took me home and Hung me upside down at the door. Strike me with his leather belt and said “ iske liye tujhe school bhej rhe hai” It was time for my mother's arrival. Father did not know when the mother came when the mother saw me hanging upside down. Mummy threw this backpack on the father's  back and mother said “ pagal ho gye ho kya apne bacche ko aise koi maarta hai kya. Then the mother comes to the part to take me down and does medicine and all, and on that day, my father was scolded by my mother very badly” she also said aaj ke baad mere bete haat bhi lagaya to dekh lena ” You are listening to me my son, His son replied yes father please go on. It is very interesting. 

.

.

.

Okay

.

.

.

Where we were yeah hmm 

.

.

.

So I was saying at that time we are not that financially strong so we used to have chicken meals once a month only but on that day mother prepare a chicken meal for me and all goes well. That is how my day end also by the end of the day I was very happy and also sad but I enjoy the day u know. Few days passed I went back to school, I was so much famous in the school because of that scene, I got so many friends. I interact with a lot of children who are in the higher grades as well. I learned so much from them.


So my son this is how my first anecdote is finished, I do have so many anecdotes to share with you. I have one more to share, but I will share only if you go out and explore yourself, interact with peoples learn from them, and explore the world. Keep in mind that once time passed you cannot have it back, the only thing that remains is regrets. So my son goes and enjoys his life you have a long way to go. His son replied “ sure father I will.


The story is still not yet end. Stay tuned will meet in the next part.


See u guys......

Thanks for reading.

## LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT##

Comments

Post a Comment